This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

Year: 2018

Hometown: Lake Forest, Illinois

Dorm: Marriner

Major: Undecided

Favorite Dining Hall: Foss

Why you chose Colby: Growing up, I went to a summer camp in Maine. My counselors at camp all went to Colby, Bates or Bowdoin, so during the college process, Colby was always in the back of my mind.

(Go Mules!)

Fun fact: I’m ¼ Japanese.

Favorite Class/Favorite Professor: My favorite class was Green Buildings (JanPlan), and my favorite professor is Professor Greenspan (French).

Things you’re involved in on campus: Squash Team

Best part about the squash team: I originally wasn’t going to play squash, so when I walked on, I was really excited to be a part of a team and begin to get involved with things at Colby. Plus, both the women and men’s teams are awesome people in general.

Favorite Colby memory: Watching Kat Restrepo drunkenly dance as the mule mascot at the Bowdoin football game, getting lobster rolls with Peg, and meeting my long lost cousin Adelaide Bullock.

Guilty Pleasure Song:  Best Song Ever by One Direction.

Domino’s or Papa John’s: It used to be Domino’s, but now Papa John’s has a whole 2 for 1 deal going on.

Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck or 100 duck sized horses? 100 duck sized horses. I hate birds.

Favorite place to poop on campus: Third floor Davis bathroom. It’s so quiet and clean.