This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

As focused as everyone is on surviving their final exams, no one seems to be thinking about what happens afterwards. Packing up to leave Colby is anordeal in itself, and after such a busy year, what to do when you get home can be a challenge. Here are some ways to enjoy your months of free time.

1. Time with old friends

Reconnect and spend time with your friends from high school.

2. Time with your family

One of the perks of being home is being able to see and spend time with your parents, siblings, and any other family.

3. Beach visits 

Almost anywhere, but especially on the coasts, enjoy free time and the sun by visiting the beach with friends and family.

4. Netflix

Summer is one of the best times to catch up on or binge watch any movies and television shows you’ve been meaning to see.

Enjoy your summer! HCXO!

Natalie Jones is a first year at Colby College from Northern Maine. She hasn't declared yet, but is leaning towards a Double Major in Psychology and English. When not in class she mentors for CCAK, watches copious amounts of television, and of course writes and edits for Her Campus Colby.