This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

Year: 2019

Dorm: Taylor

Intended Major: Undecided right now, but maybe math

Hometown: Providence, RI (smallest state, biggest heart)

Involvement on Campus: Right now I’m just on the football team

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Dining Hall: Dana

Spirit Animal: Koala

Guilty Pleasure: Bieber’s recent string of songs that he’s put out.

3 Things You Can’t Live Without: My little brother, sports (football/basketball), Hershey’s cookies and cream bars.

Pet Peeve: When people walk in groups on sidewalks or in hallways and take up the whole path while others are trying to walk in the other direction. It happens a lot here.

Favorite Gifford’s Ice cream Flavor: 3-way tie between Maine Deer Tracks, Peanut Butter Cup, and Cookies and Cream.

Perfect Date: If the weather’s nice, go to the beach for the day and then go grab a bite to eat at a seafood place. If it’s crappy out, Netflix and chill.

Fun Fact about Yourself: People have told me that I look like Kanye West or Obama, but I see myself more as a pre-divorced Tiger Woods.

Carli Jaff is a senior at Colby with a double major in American Studies and Education. Outside of classes and being a CC for Her Campus Colby, she is the Managing Editor of the school newspaper, a writing tutor at the college writers' center, a research assistant for the Head of the Education department, and a co-chair of Colby's Senior Pledge Committee. Carli is very excited to work for Her Campus Colby and share her love for college with you all!