Nick McElroy ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

Hometown: Larchmont, NY

Year: 2018

Dorm: Pewe

Relationship status: Single

Favorite Dining Hall: Mirakuya, duh.

What are you involved with on campus? I play a little bit of rugby, and I go to class on occasion.

Campus Crush: Lori Kletzer ;) ;)

Spirit Animal: My spirit animal is those kids who puke in the shower every weekend. Shout-out to them.

Favorite book: Harold and the Purple Crayon

What is your guilty pleasure? There are so many horribly perverse answers I could give to this, but I’d have to say 2 a.m. WHOP.

Three things you would bring with you on a desert island: 1) a boat, 2) Dana tater tots, and 3) Miss Mary.

Most scarring childhood memory: When I was five, my family and I went to New Haven for St. Patty’s Day. Out of nowhere, a drunken woman approached me, screamed in my face, and then urinated in the street. Since that day, I’ve never been the same.

What do you think is your best quality? I need to do a little soul-searching on that one; can I get back to you?

Describe yourself in a song lyric:  “Not exactly flawless, but I’m gorgeous” – Action Bronson

How do you feel about Zayn leaving 1D? I only care about Harry Styles; he’s the heart and soul of 1D.

What’s your biggest pet peeve? When the kid’s yours.

What’s the first thing you notice in a girl? Her eyes, because I’m deep and emotional. Please like me.

What makes you different from the average Colby student? I’m not from 20 minutes outside of Boston.

What do you want to be when you grow up? Firetruck. Obviously.

Anything else we should know about you? I’m a horrible person.