This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

Hello fellow HCCers!! Here’s wishing you a final break that’s not too brutal! We’ve received an amazing amount of gear from Her Campus to help with the stress and get us through!

1. Chipotle Coupon: CANNOT WAIT to use this half off coupon next time I order the longest thing I’ve had to memorize since the Preamble to the Constitution in fifth grade – but so much more worth it. 

2. Kettle Brand Maple Bacon Popcorn: Is there anything better than maple and bacon? What if it’s in a GIANT bag of popcorn? 

3. Kettle Brand Salt and Pepper Ridge Chips: Getting my roommate and I through some of these rough patches at midnight. 

4. A Hey Neighbor Tote Bag: A great way to meet new people, and a lovely woven bag which I will most definitely be using all the time!

5. Camelbak Eddy Pink Water Bottle: Can never have enough of these! So useful and stylish and necessary for late-night library marathons in Miller. 

6. Bayer’s A Timeline Project Book: An awesome starter guide to jobs and career paths for after graduation! Includes lots of messages from successful, powerful women!

7. Chocolate Peppermint Stick Luna Bar: Absolutely delicious, and perfect for the holiday season!

8. Cosabella Coupon: New underwear is just the pick-me-up for finals season. 

9. TRESemmé travel sized hairspray: Just the thing for all those upcoming holiday parties!

10. TRESemmé Expert Selection Keratin Treatment: Who doesn’t need a spontaneous spa day during finals with these little freebies?

11. Cole-Eeze Cold Remedy: A homeopathic cold remedy – trust me, you don’t want to get sick during finals. Somehow, I’ve already missed my own advice, but these help a lot!

12. Chain and Charcoal $20 gift card: Gorgeous jewelry, perfect to treat yourself with or give on a friend!

13. Baublebar Meme Alphabet Bracelet: Gorgeous little gold bracelet, perfect to spice up your look.

14. Aritzia Hello Opportunity Cards: Again, perfect gifties for yourself or for the holiday season!

All of these will DEFINITELY help the stress level here during finals. Good luck ladies!!

Currently a sophomore at Colby College looking to major in French and minor in Creative Writing. I would happily live inside an Anthropologie store, go to Hogwarts, and star in a Broadway musical, all at the same time.
Natalie Goodman is a sophomore at Colby with a double major in Government and French. Outside of class, she is a member of the French club, the theater club, and the Hillel on campus. She is in love with makeup, chocolate, and salt and vinegar Cape Cod potato chips.