This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

Pretty Little Liars or Scandal are great shows, but you know that every once in awhile you need a good Food Network fix.  As someone who watched quite a bit of this growing up (because it’s the only channel my mom and I agree on), I am here to help you out.  Below are a few of my favorites!

1. Diners Drive ins and Dives

This is hands down my favorite show on the network, and maybe even of all time. I could watch hours of Guy Fieri. This show is mindless, but oh so addicting!

2. Iron Chef America

This show is a little weird and the chairman/hosts are definitely meant to keep it that way. The spirit of competition however, like all other shows of its kind, is inherently exciting.

3. Chopped

I think most people can stand by this show as a pretty awesome go-to if nothing else is on. The judges are dynamic and the contestants are always great performers.

4. Worst Cooks in America

Every time I watch this show I feel so much better about the fact that I can only make cereal…

5. Cupcake Wars

Every episode has a theme and guest judge, plus it’s entirely about cupcakes! As an added bonus it’s on Netflix ☺

Happy watching!