ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Last Minute Holiday Gifts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

You were so excited to finish your last exam and head home for break until you realized that Christmas is in six days!!! If you still haven’t gotten gifts for your friends and family, don’t fret! Here are five great last minute gifts:

1.     Picture frames. Give your friends a picture frame that they can take back to college with them, or give your parents a way to keep you at home after winter break!

2.     Candy. Giving candy is incredibly easy and cheap, and honestly, who doesn’t love candy? Extra points if you put it in a cute mason jar like this:

3.     Nail Polish. Your friends will love the addition of a cute color! This is a particularly great gift if you have a lot of people to give gifts to at once.

4. Books. Books can be a really great gift! I would recommend a funny, lighthearted read like Tina Fey’s Bossypants or Amy Poehler’s Yes Please.

5.     Colby attire. And of course, you could always stop by the bookstore before you leave to pick up some cute Colby apparel for your friends and family!