This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

The fall semester takes a toll on students both mentally and physically. From running out of cash halfway through the semester to running out of time during midterms and finals to just plain running out of f*cks to give, fall semester is a difficult time. Luckily, HC understands and is here for all of us!

HC Winter Survival Kits have come to CNU this week, and we could not be more excited to share all the much-needed goodies with our campus! Let’s digitally open this package:

Buxom’s Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick

HC @ CNU received Buxom’s-Va-Va Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick in a bright red perfect for the holiday season. It glides on super smooth, naturally plumps lips, and has some serious staying power. Plus, the lipstick is formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates, so you can rock that classic red shade knowing you’re being kind(er) to the environment!

Va-Va-Follow Buxom on Instragram, Twitter, and Facebook: @buxomcosmetics.

Alba Botanica’s Acnedote Pimple Patches

Alba Botanica is an ah-ma-zing brand because almost all of their products contain 100% vegetarian ingredients, no synthetic fragrances, no artificial colors, and no harsh sulfates, parabens, or phthalates, and they never test on animals.

These pimple patches really do deliver fast relief from pesky pimples. They work on all skin types, so everyone can receive some serious on-the-spot treatment from Alba Botanica’s dermatologist tested pimple patches.

Want to learn more about Alba Botanica? Follow them on Instagram or Facebook: @albabotanica.

Krazy Glue’s All-Purpose Singles

Who doesn’t need Krazy Glue? The super adhesive is perfect for broke college students; it can fix floppy shoe soles to broken mug handles and everything in between! Plus, Krazy Glue gave HC @ CNU travel-sized tubes, so you can stash it away in your purse or backpack and bring it out in times of need.

Looking for more Krazy Glue in your life? Find them on Instagram and Twitter: @KrazyGlueExpert, or on Facebook: @KrazyGlue.

The Diva Cup’s Model 1

Basically every college female gets her period, and we all know how expensive feminine products can get. Luckily, Diva Cup sent HC @ CNU one Diva Cup in Model 1, perfect for any girl who hasn’t had a baby or C-Section. Diva Cups usually run around $40 in the supermarket, so this really is a life-saver!

Haven’t heard of the Diva Cup before? Check it out on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram: @thedivacup.

XOXO Luv’s Eau De Parfum Spray

Perfume is expensive, but no need to worry—XOXO’s got you covered. They’ve sent us a plethora of perfume samples sure to make you smell oh-so-good. XOXO Luv’s Eau De Parfum Spray smells like rose and lavender, and it stays on all day long.

Smell your way over to their Instagram: @therealxoxo, Twitter: @TheReal_XOXO, or Facebook: @XOXO.

Do you want to receive some of these amazing products before holiday break? Look for the HC @ CNU table in the DSU Breezeway, and stay tuned to our social media pages (Facebook and Instagram: @hercampuscnu, Twitter: @HerCampusCNU) for giveaways!

Adelaide is a senior at CNU pursuing a BA in English w/ an emphasis in writing. After graduation, she plans to become an Editorial Assistant in Manhattan. In her free time, Adelaide loves reading books, playing with her two wonderful cats, and spending time with her grandpa.
Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Christopher Newport University.