Back-to-School 2018: Where to Find the Best Deals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

It’s back to school time, which means it’s shopping time! This semester, Her Campus at CNU has analyzed all the deals to find the best ones for you. From highlighters to laptops, here are all the best back-to-school deals retailers have to offer.

For Basic School Supplies: Walmart

The Big Sale: school supplies starting under $1The Always Sale: price match guarantee

Best Things to Buy Here: paper, notebooks, binders, agendas, pens, pencils, highlighters

For Cute Dorm Supplies: Bed Bath & Beyond

The Big Sale: 20% off entire purchase when you use your school email at checkoutBest Things to Buy Here: bedding, furniture, bath supplies, laundry supplies, organization supplies

For Technology: Best Buy

The Big Sale:

– Save up to 100$ on select Surface laptops from Microsoft

– Save up to 150$ on select MacBook models and 50$ on current iPad Pros

– Save up to 100$ on select Windows laptopsBest Things to Buy Here: laptops, tablets, tech accessories

For Textbooks: Chegg

The Big Sale: Free shipping on orders over 50$The Always Sale: incredibly low prices on textbooks and school books

Best Things to Buy Here: new and used textbooks and other school-related books

We hope you find the best deals on the best stuff! Just so you know, Her Campus at CNU does not gain a profit from any of these sales. Information is current as of: August 30, 2018

Adelaide is a senior at CNU pursuing a BA in English w/ an emphasis in writing. After graduation, she plans to become an Editorial Assistant in Manhattan. In her free time, Adelaide loves reading books, playing with her two wonderful cats, and spending time with her grandpa.