The 5 Stages of Registration at CNU as Told by Supernatural

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Registration season is officially over, folks. Whether or not you got all the classes you wanted, I think we can all agree we have either experienced these 5 stages or know someone who has.

Confusion. Wait. Which classes do I really need again?

Anticipation *drums fingers on table*

Anger. HOW MANY PEOPLE HONESTLY NEED THIS CLASS CAN YOU NOT TAKE SOMETHING ELSE SERIOUSLY.

Sadness. Not only did you lose your favorite class, but you are only registered for a lab. Just. One. Lab.

Acceptance. Either I’m just doomed to fail or this basket-weaving class is gonna save my life.

Regardless of how your registration season was, at least it’s over! Make sure you get your overrides in ASAP, Captains, and have a great weekend! 

You can categorize Royall as either Leslie Knope when she has her color-coded binders: or Hyde whenever Jackie comes into a room before they start dating: There is no in-between.  Royall recently graduated with her B.A. in Sociology & Anthropology from CNU and now studies Government & International Relations at Regent University. She also serves as the Victim Advocate and Community Outreach Coordinator for Isle of Wight Co., VA in Victim Witness Services. Within Her Campus, she served as a Chapter Writer for CNU for one year, a Campus Expansion Assistant for a semester, Campus Correspondent for two years, and is in the middle of her second semester as a Chapter Advisor.  You can find her in the corner of a subway-tiled coffee shop somewhere, investigating identity experiences of members of Black Greek Letter Organizations at Primarily White Institutions as well as public perceptions of migrants and refugees. Or fantasizing about ziplining arcoss the French Alps.