This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Black Friday is right around the corner, so I’ve decided to do some hunting to share with you the top five deals I could find. I’m personally more a cyber Monday kind gal because, you know, anxiety. But, if you can get yourself out there this Black Friday it may be well worth it with these amazing deals coming up!

Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – $299

This deal is going on at both Target and Walmart! You basically get a free game when you buy the Switch which is super awesome.

All American Eagle Bralettes – $20

That’s literally half off of their normal price—get them while you can!

Old Navy – 50% off All Jeans, Sweaters & Outerwear

Old Navy honestly has the best deals year round, so making their already affordable (not to mention hella cute) things half off is seriously a steal.

Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Two Lens Kit – $699.99

Of course, you can snag this deal at Best Buy. They’ve usually got the best electronic deals during this time of the year. If you’re on the lookout for a great deal on a professional camera, this kit is $500 off the original price—plus you get two lenses in the kit which can each cost a couple hundred each when you buy them on their own. And, if you’re not necessarily looking for the newest camera on the market, Kohls has a great deal on a Canon EOS Rebel T6 which also includes the camera bag and two lenses!

Samsung Galaxy Tab A Nook 7” – $99.99

Aside from the amazing deals that Barnes and Noble will have on their books, they’re also having a great deal on their Nooks—the perfect companion for any reader on the go.

I wish you all the best of luck on your Black Friday deal-snagging endeavors. May the odds be ever in your favor as you hunt down the best deals for you.