This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

We’re right around finals time, so everyone is stressing about them. So, what do you do when everyone is stressed – including yourself? 

Hang with Friends

One of the best things you can do is hang out with your friends, even if it’s just for a little. Take a couple of friends and go get lunch at the dining halls or spend an hour on the Great Lawn listening to music. Diversify who you talk to, and get out of your dorm room (or the library). 

Go Workout

Listen, I know this tip sucks, but it’s actually really helpful for your body. When you work out, endorphins rush in, and you will actually feel good after you work out. If you don’t feel like running or going to the gym, go for a long stroll around campus or do some jumping jacks. Just get your body moving. 

Make a Schedule

This is, quite possibly, the most important de-stressing tip in regards to finals. If you can’t remember what you have to get done or if you forget something, you will be more stressed. Additionally, if you have a lot to do, you can spread out your assignments over time, so you can still squeeze in free time.

I hope these tips help you destress for finals! Do you have any tips for de-stressing? Let me know!

Hello, my name is Isabella and I am a 22-year-old senior. I'm a psychology major and women & gender studies and writing minor. I have an intense love for cats, social justice, feminism, and fandom life [name a fandom, I'm probably in it]. I'm a huge book nerd as well as a huge just, regular, nerd. You can find me sitting in my bed typing an article, procrastinating homework, or watching YouTube.