This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CMU chapter.

If you missed Black Friday, don’t worry; there are still plenty of sales to be enjoyed online on Cyber Monday! Most Cyber Monday deals start right after midnight on the morning of December 1st and run all day, if not further. Many retailers keep their plans a secret until the big day, but by looking at the biggest sales from last year, it’s easy to see where the best deals will be. Here are the top five sites every college girl should have bookmarked for this year’s Cyber Monday!

1. J.Crew Factory

Let your inner srat girl shine with amazing discounts from the J.Crew Factory Sale website. The site currently has a 50% off Thanksgiving sale running, and last year offered free shipping on Monday with every sale (no $50 minimum!) If you can’t find what you love on the Factory site, the normal J.Crew website offers 30% off everything, and has been known to offer free shipping on Monday as well.

2. Groupon

If you’re looking for more than material things, Groupon is the Cyber Monday site for you. Last year’s sales lasted all through Black Friday to Cyber Monday, discounting prices up to 90% off on everything from high end gifts to romantic getaways.

3. American Eagle Outfitters

Alright, back to fashion. American Eagle is currently offering free shipping and 40% off all purchases with code “GOBBLEUP” and in past years has offered 50% off on Cyber Monday.

4. Amazon

Whether you’re looking for unbeatable deals on electronics or clothing, Amazon has got it all. It’s like the Walmart of Cyber Monday, except minus the trampling. They’re keeping the big sale surprises for Monday under wraps, but some sales are already under way. Everyone’s got their eye on Amazon, so the coveted items are bound to go quick!

5. Forever 21  

Forever 21 is already pretty inexpensive at full retail, but on Cyber Monday, you can pick up some of their nicer items for the price of a cheap tank. Last year, the store slashed prices by 50% online with free shipping on every purchase.

I am a junior Materials Science and Engineering mjaor at Carnegie Mellon University, and I am also minoring in Professional Writing and Business. I am a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma.  I love TV and trying out new beauty products.  I follow E! on Twitter so that I can stay up-to-date on celebrity news.  I'm royal-obsessed, and I love Kate Middleton's style.  I'm kind of a Sephora addict, and I could easily spend hours there.  I also spend way too much time on Pinterest.  Finally, I love hockey and all Pittsburgh sports.