This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.
Tiger Prowl: a way for all students at Clemson University to explore over 400 recognized undergraduate and graduate student organizations and to be recruited into these organizations

Clemson clubs include anything from Greek Life on campus to a Chocolate Milk Club. Anything you can imagine is most likely a club at Clemson. The only limit is your choice whether to sign up or not.

As a first semester freshman at Clemson, I’ve only just dipped my toe into the pool of a few clubs offered. Secular Student Alliance (SSA) is a club for people who are atheist, questioning or just interested in people’s views when they do not believe in god. I joined this club because growing up in the Bible Belt, it’s hard to talk about not believing in god. I wanted to join a group of people that all believe the same thing as me or at least would not judge me too much. It’s nice to know that you are not alone when it comes to something that is so different from most people’s points of view. It’s also a great way to make new friends and let off steam from a busy day or week at school.

Clubs aren’t just all work; they also have socials where everyone just chats and has fun. I recommend that you sign up for as many clubs you think you’ll want to be a part of at Tiger Prowl next year. It’s a great way to get out and get involved in your Clemson community. Just because you sign up doesn’t mean you have to join that club. It’s just a way of telling the organizations that you are interested in them. I suggest that you at least go to an interest meeting to see if it is really what you want. You’ll not regret signing up for any organizations at Clemson.

Kadee Fulmer

Clemson '22

Women's Leadership Major; Cat & Dog Lover; Netflix Lover; In a relationship with my bed; Addicted to tattoos so please donate money so I can fuel my addiction (jk)
Hannah Fanset

Clemson '21

Hi, Everyone! I'm Hannah Fanset. I'm a sophomore from Rochester, NY, and I'm majoring in psychology and management. My favorite things are books, movies, traveling, eating good food and laughing way too loud.