One “Hot” Study Break: Wing Night at Schilleter

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

You’ve been cooped up in the library for hours upon hours prepping for finals week! Take a break from the books and head over the Schilleter for Wing Night tomorrow night – December 6th – from 4:30-9 PM!

Frank’s RedHot will be sponsoring the event & they will be giving out prizes to students who stop by. Frank’s is committed to providing some balance to your life – flavor with heat. So balance all those study hours with a quality dinner, and invite your friends along! 

Can’t wait for tomorrow? Try one of the following favorite recipes that use Frank’s RedHot sauce – the perfect study snack or tailgate food! 

Sweet Chili Wings

Asian Sliders

Buffalo Chicken Wings

Caitlin Barkley is currently a senior at Clemson University pursuing a degree in both Biology and Psychology. In 2016-2017, she served as the Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus Clemson after joining her freshman year. She is also an ambassador with the Calhoun Honors College, a teacher with Clemson Dancers, and a member of Tiger Strut Dance Company. Caitlin is a colonizing member of the South Carolina Beta Chapter of Pi Beta Phi, and she serves as the current Chapter President. A few of her favorite things include coffee, her Clemson ring, and fuzzy blankets! Follow her on Instagram @c_barkley19