timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Meet the Exec: Jessica Bush

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

What is your name and position?

Jessica Bush – Social Media (Facebook and Pinterest)

Where is your hometown?

Greenville, SC

What is your Instagram?

@__jessicaannebush

How long have you been with Her Campus?

1 ½ years

What is your favorite thing about Her Campus?

Getting to work with a group of girls that promote female empowerment and expressing myself through writing.

What is your favorite article that you’ve written?

I have 2 articles that I would consider my favorite: “You Are Enough” and “Beautifully Bald.”

What is your favorite punctuation mark?

The exclamation point (!). It really brings life to whatever I am saying, and it feels like the only punctuation that effectively displays my emotions through text.

What is the best advice you’ve been given?

That it gets easier. Whatever it may be, the struggle is only temporary.

What is your definition of collegiette?

I think a collegiette is any and every college girl that is working hard in every way she can to be the better version of herself (academic, social, mental, emotional, physical) and not letting past mistakes or insecurities hold her back.

What is your favorite Clemson tradition?

My favorite Clemson tradition is the mini scavenger hunt that is set up to find the metal (paper) airplanes around campus. Every time I find one, I feel like a little kid that discovered the newest phenomenon.

Jessica Bush

Clemson '21

I am a junior Packaging Science major attending Clemson University. I am from Greenville, South Carolina. In my spare time, I enjoy going out with my family and friends, watching movies, and taking road trips. I hope to be the voice for someone that may be too afraid to speak for themselves. Joining Her Campus is a large step in that direction. 
Kate Freed

Clemson '21

Hi! My name is Kate Freed and I'm from Raleigh, NC. I'm a sophomore Communication major at Clemson University. I love all things fitness, food, and fashion. I teach kickboxing and barre and am passionate about motivating others to be their best selves.