Finals Week Feels as Told By Dabo Swinney

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Welcome to hell week, Tigers. It’s that time of year again: finals season. It’s the week of no sleep, endless hours in Cooper Library, and enough coffee to fuel the entire campus. If your brain is fried and you need a break, enjoy the emotional rollercoaster of finals week as told the most beloved man in Clemson himself: Dabo Swinney. 

When your professor announces the exam is cumulative

When you realize you have 3 finals in one day

When your only exam is on Friday and you have to wait the entire week to take it

When you pass a final you only studied 45 minutes for

When the professor of your hardest class says, “Don’t worry, the final will be easy.”

When you’re halfway through finals week and your brain can’t function anymore

When your friends are bragging about how they are done and can go home, and you still have exams to take 

When you realize you need a 527 on the final exam to make an A in the class

When the professor says, “one more thing” after you turn in your exam

When your professor rounds your final grade up to an A

When your friends say the exam is hard, and you wonder if you’re a genius or if you just missed every concept on the entire test

When you check your grades and you made an A on the final you’ve been stressing about

When it’s 2 a.m. and you’re not even close to being done studying

When you just watched the 4th Quarter video as motivation and it’s time to grind

When you survived and are FINALLY done

Clemson University Her Campus Senior Editor
Mayme Medlock is a junior at Clemson University, studying political science with an emphasis in international relations. In her free time, you'll find her chasing cute dogs, talking about studying abroad in the Balkans, watching copious amounts of Netflix, and putting people at ease when they question her name's pronunciation (May-m, not May-me).