Finals Week Feels as Told By Dabo Swinney

Welcome to hell week, Tigers. It’s that time of year again: finals season. It’s the week of no sleep, endless hours in Cooper Library, and enough coffee to fuel the entire campus. If your brain is fried and you need a break, enjoy the emotional rollercoaster of finals week as told the most beloved man in Clemson himself: Dabo Swinney. 

1. 1. When your professor announces the exam is cumulative

2. 2. When you realize you have 3 finals in one day

3. 3. When your only exam is on Friday and you have to wait the entire week to take it

4. 4. When you pass a final you only studied 45 minutes for

5. 5. When the professor of your hardest class says, “Don’t worry, the final will be easy.”

6. 6. When you’re halfway through finals week and your brain can't function anymore

7. 7. When your friends are bragging about how they are done and can go home, and you still have exams to take 

8. 8. When you realize you need a 527 on the final exam to make an A in the class

9. 9. When the professor says, “one more thing” after you turn in your exam

10. 10. When your professor rounds your final grade up to an A

11. 11. When your friends say the exam is hard, and you wonder if you're a genius or if you just missed every concept on the entire test

12. 12. When you check your grades and you made an A on the final you’ve been stressing about

13. 13. When it’s 2 a.m. and you’re not even close to being done studying

14. 14. When you just watched the 4th Quarter video as motivation and it’s time to grind

15. 15. When you survived and are FINALLY done