This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

If you are a cheesecake fan like I am, this is a great recipe to have on hand that is easy, not time consuming, and great for the holiday season.

What you’ll need:

Cheesecake Mixture

• 3 (8oz) Packages of Cream Cheese, softened

• 1 ½ cups of sugar

• 4 eggs

• 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract

• 3 Tbsp. Milk

Graham Cracker Crust

• Graham crackers

• 4 Tsp Sugar

• 1/3 Cup melted butter

Instructions

1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Make sure all of your ingredients are room temperature because baking with cold ingredients can be a disaster.

2. Start by making your graham cracker crust by taking the graham crackers and putting them into a Ziploc bag and using a heavy utensil to hit the bag until the graham crackers are in crumb form, and transfer to a bowl.

3. Combine 4 Tsp of sugar and melted butter with the crumbs and mix together until well blended, then spread the mixture evenly into the bottom of the dish you are using and sit to the side.

4. In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese with sugar and vanilla extract until well blended. Combine eggs with the mixture one at a time and blend until the cheesecake mixture is creamy. If you prefer a looser texture mixture, add 4 Tbsp. of milk until you reach your desired consistency.

5. Put your cheesecake in the pan with the graham crackers and spread it evenly into the dish you are using. Then put the cheesecake in the oven for 35 minutes, then turn the oven off and let the cheesecake sit in the oven for an hour.

6. When you take the cheesecake out, put it in the refrigerator to chill for 4 hours. Or, if you want the process to happen quicker, put it in the freezer for 2 hours.

You should expect to have a wonderful tasting dessert that can then be served with berries, whipped cream or both!

I am the type of person that will laugh in the middle of a silent room because of something that happened days ago!
Caitlin Barkley is currently a senior at Clemson University pursuing a degree in both Biology and Psychology. In 2016-2017, she served as the Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus Clemson after joining her freshman year. She is also an ambassador with the Calhoun Honors College, a teacher with Clemson Dancers, and a member of Tiger Strut Dance Company. Caitlin is a colonizing member of the South Carolina Beta Chapter of Pi Beta Phi, and she serves as the current Chapter President. A few of her favorite things include coffee, her Clemson ring, and fuzzy blankets! Follow her on Instagram @c_barkley19