Baby Animals in Hats to Keep You Going

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

We’re almost there! I know most of us are beginning to run out of steam. To keep you motivated, here are some baby animals wearing hats.

Look at him! He’s wearing a top hat!

This little chick thinks it’s a princess. Silly chick, you’re not a princess. But you are adorable.

This sweet little puppy is pretending to be a cowboy! If I were the sheriff, I’d bring him downtown for being too cute.

These guinea pigs are ready to party, just like you will be in a few short weeks!

A strawberry isn’t really a hat, but we’ll let this one slide. Just look at that face!

This little witch otter is so cute, I would let it turn me into a toad and not even be mad.

This kitty has me ready for Cinco de Mayo.

My name is Carly McRae and I'm a junior at Clemson University. I'm studying Secondary Education with an emphasis in English and am in denial that I'm more than halfway done with school. I'm a member of TakeNote, our female a cappella group, Clemson University Singers, as well as the Beta Kappa chapter of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. I love being a Clemson tiger and am so excited to be writing for Her Campus!
Caitlin Barkley is currently a senior at Clemson University pursuing a degree in both Biology and Psychology. In 2016-2017, she served as the Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus Clemson after joining her freshman year. She is also an ambassador with the Calhoun Honors College, a teacher with Clemson Dancers, and a member of Tiger Strut Dance Company. Caitlin is a colonizing member of the South Carolina Beta Chapter of Pi Beta Phi, and she serves as the current Chapter President. A few of her favorite things include coffee, her Clemson ring, and fuzzy blankets! Follow her on Instagram @c_barkley19