5 Christmas List Must-Haves

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Finals week is quickly approaching, but after the long hours of studying, winter break will finally be here! You deserve to relax and recuperate from semester. Her Campus Clemson wants to help you with your Christmas list with our favorite must-haves of the holiday season!

1. Eye Revival Cooling Gel

The sleepless nights of the finals week are bound to catch up with you eventually, and no one wants bags under their eyes for holiday party photos. We love this natural and cruelty-free product from Alba Botanica – you’ll feel great using it! 

2. New Makeup

A semester can really add some wear and tear to your makeup kit. The holidays are the perfect time to replenish your stash, and we are LOVING Tarte Cosmetics this season. Try their Tartest PRO Palette and Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara to really amp up your beauty routine!

3. Hand Cream

We may live in South Carolina, but that does not mean our hands don’t escape the dry winter weather! Treat your hands and yourself with Being’s newest lotions in the most wonderful scents: Salted Carmel & Macadamia and Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom.

4. Krazy Glue

For all life’s little mishaps, projects, and crafts, a college girl needs her own Krazy Glue. After a semester of putting off projects, you are bound to have something that needs your attention and a little glue.

5. A New Tank

The perfect combination of comfy & inspiring! The #ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto, are our favorite girl-power gift this season. You can rock these tanks going to the gym, hitting the books, or cuddling up on the sofa for a movie marathon.

HC Clemson wishes you a happy, safe and wonderful Holiday Season!   

HCXO

Caitlin Barkley is currently a senior at Clemson University pursuing a degree in both Biology and Psychology. In 2016-2017, she served as the Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus Clemson after joining her freshman year. She is also an ambassador with the Calhoun Honors College, a teacher with Clemson Dancers, and a member of Tiger Strut Dance Company. Caitlin is a colonizing member of the South Carolina Beta Chapter of Pi Beta Phi, and she serves as the current Chapter President. A few of her favorite things include coffee, her Clemson ring, and fuzzy blankets! Follow her on Instagram @c_barkley19