13 National Championship Photos to Give You All the Feels

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

It has been exactly 3 weeks – or 21 days – since the best night of a Clemson fan’s life: the Day of Redemption. The day of prevailing over the dreaded Alabama Tide in a fight for the College Football National Championship. The day the Clemson Tigers won against Nick Saban’s army. The day of pure bliss.

44-16. In case anyone needs a reminder.

As semesters’ begin to wind up, work begins to get crazy, and while 2019 eases into the month of February, it becomes easy to lose sight of what is important. We get caught in the hustle and bustle; we get bogged down by life.

I’m here to remind you not only of the good but of the best.

So when you are tired and weary and you just can’t seem to find any motivation, look to these photos and remember that night.

And always remember the pure, incomparable love of being a Clemson Tiger – and a National Champion (again).

1. The Helmet of Champions

2. Can someone look at me the way our players look at the National Championship trophy?

3. I mean, seriously.

4. Travis Etienne swimming in National Championship confetti is a 2019 MOOD

5. Albert Huggins: PURE JOY

6. A brotherhood that is unmatched

7. If you don’t want to cry looking at this picture of Christian Wilkins crying, who even are you?

8. Please look at the faces of every Alabama person in this photograph

9. No one can resist this photo of Trevor and Christian hugging #tender

10. & 11. Bill Smith (father) hugs son Cannon Smith. Bill was on the Clemson National Championship team in 1981. The father-son duo can now share the bond of being Clemson National Champions forever (I’m not crying, you are).

12. Our blonde-haired hero

13. Last but not least: the man, the myth, the hero, the love of every tiger’s life: Coach Dabo Swinney

Clemson University Her Campus Senior Editor
Kate Freed

Clemson '21

Hi! My name is Kate Freed and I'm from Raleigh, NC. I'm a sophomore Communication major at Clemson University. I love all things fitness, food, and fashion. I teach kickboxing and barre and am passionate about motivating others to be their best selves.