This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Somehow, in the sea of pumpkin Instagrams and Hocus Pocus references, you forgot about Halloween. Whether you’ve got plans for Halloween or just want to keep it festive, you need a last minute costume, and we’ve got ten options.

1. Beanie Baby

Run to Target for a onesie, and pick up a TY tag to complete the look. Now, you’re a 90s catch!

2. Starbucks Barista

Pick up this Starbucks Barista kit, throw on some black clothing, and you’re all set! Plus, it’s perfect for a group costume. 

3. Flo from Progressive

Find some white clothes and this Flo kit, and you’re the Queen of insurance commercials. If you’ve got some time, check out this DIY option and Kandee Johnson tutorial.

4. Holly Golightly

Show off your Breakfast at Tiffany’s knowledge and opt for this iconic (and comfy) Holly Golightly outfit. All you need is the fabulous eye mask, lavender earrings and a white men’s shirt. P.S. All are featured in this Etsy kit.

5. Karen Smith (Duh, I’m a Mouse!)

This is arguably the best last-minute costume of all time. If you want to go hardcore, pick out some lingerie and mouse ears but, if not, pick up this cute t-shirt and avoid having to repeat the iconic phrase all night.

6. Lola from Space Jams

Admit it, we all love Space Jam and we all love the comfort of a jersey. Throw on some bunny ears, a cottontail and a jersey to complete the look. You can DIY it or order the perfect jersey online.

7. A Lifeguard

Put the Bae in Baywatch and save the day at a Halloween party near you. You just need a cute lifeguard bathing suit (or tank top), some shorts and a pair of sunglasses. Plus, all of this can be reused on Spring Break.

8. The Seven Dwarves

This may be the ideal group costume, but you can go it alone and still rock it. Pick your dwarf, and with the help of some expressions and a nametag, you’re all set.

9. M&M

You are what you eat, right? So, embrace Halloween candy, and with the help of a t-shirt and a big ‘M’, you can easily become the popular candy.

10. Tina or Louise Belcher

Let’s be honest. Louise and Tina Belcher are the backbones of Bob’s Burgers and it would be an honor to dress like either of them. Their outfits are super easy and accessories seal the deal.

Mayme Medlock is a junior at Clemson University, studying political science with an emphasis in international relations. In her free time, you'll find her chasing cute dogs, talking about studying abroad in the Balkans, watching copious amounts of Netflix, and putting people at ease when they question her name's pronunciation (May-m, not May-me).
Caitlin Barkley is currently a senior at Clemson University pursuing a degree in both Biology and Psychology. In 2016-2017, she served as the Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus Clemson after joining her freshman year. She is also an ambassador with the Calhoun Honors College, a teacher with Clemson Dancers, and a member of Tiger Strut Dance Company. Caitlin is a colonizing member of the South Carolina Beta Chapter of Pi Beta Phi, and she serves as the current Chapter President. A few of her favorite things include coffee, her Clemson ring, and fuzzy blankets! Follow her on Instagram @c_barkley19