Wednesday Wisdom: Quotes To Get You Through The Day

It's Wednesday, and that means it's time for some wisom because #WednesdayWisdom right?

1. "Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery." - J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

2. "Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think." - Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

3. "Laughter is poison to fear." - George R. R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

4. "It's a fact -- everyone is ignorant in some way or another. Ignorance is our deepest secret." - Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration

5. "Like a missing tooth, sometimes an absence is more noticeable than a presence." - Jodi Picoult, Lone Wolf

6. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt, This is My Story

7. "When someone loves you, the way they talk to you is different. You feel safe and comfortable." - Jess C. Scott, The Intern

8. "The secret of life, though is to fall seven times and to get up eight times." - Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

9. "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." - Isaac Asimov, Foundation

10. "Just remember that sometimes the way you think about a person isn't the way they actually are." - John Green, Paper Towns

11. "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it." - Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird