Top 10 Super Bowl LIII Ads

As the lowest scoring Super Bowl in history, the spotlight was on the ads during this year’s game. At around $5 million per 30 second ad, here are the top 10 that put their money to good use:

10. Mr. Peanut

“And people think I’m nuts” – Charlie Sheen

9. WeatherTech

I’m always here for cute dogs.

8. The 100 Year Game

Definitely a crowd pleaser, especially when Tom Brady shows off all his super bowl rings.

7. Stella Artois

The Sex and the City theme song immediately caught my attention as Carrie Bradshaw decides to order a Stella Artois instead of her usual cosmopolitan.

6. Budweiser

Budweiser announces that they’re brewing with wind power now as a Dalmatian rides on a wagon pulled by the iconic Budweiser Clydesdales.

5. Microsoft

An inspiring ad showing a new adaptive controller which allows people of all abilities to play video games.

4. Doritos 

Boyband and rapper worlds collide when Chance the Rapper and the Backstreet Boys collaborate to promote hot Doritos.

3. Pepsi

Usually I say no when asked if Pepsi is ok, but Steve Carrell, Cardi B, and Lil Jon might just change my mind.

2. The Washington Post

An ad that motivates people to stay informed and aware with the memorable slogan “democracy dies in darkness.”

1.Dietz Nuts

By far the funniest ad with The Office’s Craig Robinson promoting new meat nuts from Dietz and Watson.