This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Our next senior in the Senior Series is Jake Dinerman, who has some great tips on how to score extra food from the kosher station in the dining hall. Read on to get to know Jake! 

Name: Jake Dinerman

Hometown: Cranston, RI (C-Town)

Major: Psychology

Minor (if you have one): Law & Society and Holocaust & Genocide Studies

Favorite Professor at Clark:

It would have to be Esteban Cardemil or Wes Demarco. And, although not traditionally considered a professor, I would have to say friends such as Lily Scheindlin because over our tenure of friendship she has laid much wisdom down one me.

Favorite Class at Clark:

Friday nights with Professor Scheindlin (Psychotherapies)

Favorite Spot to Study on Campus:

The little alcove on the second floor of the library

Favorite Bistro Snack:

Pizzaritas

What has been your favorite thing about going to school at Clark?

Undoubtedly I would have to say the people

What will you miss most about Clark?

The feeling of comfort and security that I feel no matter where I am on campus andddd Eddie McCluskey’s dance moves, which will regretfully remain here when I move on.

What clubs and activities were you involved with on campus?

Swim team, Herban Gardeners (kind of), also an honorary ROCU member.

What are your best words of wisdom for underclassmen?

Attempt to appear as Jewish as possible when approaching the kosher station in the dining hall. There’s a direct positive correlation with how Jewish you look and how much extra food they’ll give you.

What are your plans post-graduation?

I’ll be moving to Somerville and starting work at the Bipolar Research and Clinic Program at Mass General Hospital in June.

Thanks, Jake!

Jess is a Senior at Clark University who hails from Detroit, Michigan. She spends her time at college studying Psychology and Culture Studies & Communication, and trying to get involved in everything she can on campus! Jess wears a number of hat's around campus such as, President of the Student Activities Board, Co-President of Radio of Clark University, an intern for the Student Leadership and Programming Office, waitress at Annies Clark Brunch, and the Events Director for Clark's chapter of Her Campus! In her spare time Jess enjoys listening to music, reading, exploring Worcester, and spending time with friends!
Kelly is a student at Clark University pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Cultural Studies and Communications with a minor in Business Management. When Kelly is not in class, you can find her working in the Education Department at The Hanover Theatre, teaching Zumba classes and dancing her heart out with Clark University's Dance Society. Her favorite color is pink (especially Her Campus pink!) and she loves everything monogrammed. Kelly enjoys spending time with her friends, family, boyfriend, and two adorable cats. Kelly is thrilled to be a new Campus Correspondent alongside one of her best friends, Ciara Kilian. Follow along with her on Instagram and Twitter @kellrour HCXO!