body images 2020 01 24 2942E903 F0BD 4799 B13D 0266C89A1007jpg?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
body images 2020 01 24 2942E903 F0BD 4799 B13D 0266C89A1007jpg?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Monday Meals with Monica: Breaded Chicken

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

It’s Monday Meals with Monica! Today, I’m going to share the simplest and most versatile way to bread chicken (or any protein for that matter!).

Ingredients:

• Chicken
  • Two eggs
  • 1 cup (plus depending upon how much you are making) flour
  • 1 cup (plus depending upon how much you are making) bread crumbs or panko

Dip the chicken in the flour then egg then breadcrumbs/panko. That’s it. That easy.

Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350*.

To add more flavor: add seasonings to the breadcrumbs/panko. Make a sauce: pesto, marinara, soy sauce and peanut butter, bbq, etc. You can also use this as a base for things like chicken parmesan, chicken rollups, salad, etc.

If you have questions or suggestions for the next Monday Meal, please comment in the section below!

Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.