Krispy Kreme Is Coming Out With A New Flavor And They Need Your Vote

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Krispy Kreme’s glazed donuts are getting a new upgrade. There are four flavors in the works, and the company needs your help to pick the best one.

The four potential flavors are: blueberry, lemon, caramel, and maple.

From January 16 to January 22, all donut-lovers all encouraged to vote for the next glazed donut flavor. The winning flavor will be produced at participating locations in the United States during the spring of 2018.

Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme offered a peanut butter and chocolate Reese’s donut this past summer, and in the fall of 2016 they brought in a pumpkin spice donut. Last spring, Ghirardelli paired up with the donut company for a chocolate donut.

“In 2017, our fans responded with tremendous enthusiasm regarding how we innovated around our Original Glazed Doughnut,” Jackie Woodward, Chief Marketing Officer of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, said to HelloGiggles. “To begin this year, we’re tapping that enthusiasm and mobilizing that engagement to make our fans full-fledged innovation partners.”

Make sure to vote! The website allows one vote per person per day.

The winner will be announced on the 25th.

Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.