free to use sounds kOuCX7fh50U unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
free to use sounds kOuCX7fh50U unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Clark Career and Internship Fair: Find Your Dream Opportunity

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

On Wednesday Clark undergrads, grad students, and alumni flocked to the UC in hopes of making connections. Whether searching for their dream internship, or even a job for after graduation, Clarkies networked with potential employers. The Clark Career and Internship Fair occurred in Tilton Hall from 12-3pm.  Over 30 organizations were hosted by the LEEP Center, each with their own set of unique opportunities.  There were employers from a variety of career fields such as insurance, government, consulting, investment, human services, sports and recreation, and more!  In tandem with the fair, there was also a photoshoot for students to get professional headshots for their LinkedIn profiles. 

For those attending the career fair, the LEEP Center recommended bringing several copies of your resume and wearing business attire.  They also posted the attending employers on the LEEP Center website to allow adequate time for students to research opportunities that each company offered.

Don’t worry if you missed out on attending the fair last week!  The Office of Career Services, located in the Alumni Student Engagement Center, has drop in hours Monday through Friday between 12pm and 4pm for quick questions and resume help.  You can check out the Career Services website for more information about making appointments and how to guides.  Also, be sure to check out the Clark Recruiter for LEEP Projects and other opportunities!

Alexis is a student at Clark University studying Spanish and Political Science. When she's not at the library you can find her watching Netflix (probably Bones or The Office), on the elliptical, on KJP's instagram, or reading the news. She's passionate about politics, travel, and fashion. Her goals for the future include getting a job after graduation and trying to live the ideal New England lifestyle. Alexis is very excited to be a new Campus Correspondent along with Annabelle Merlin. HCXO!
Ciara is a student at Clark studying Political Science as well as Cultural Studies & Communication. She spends her time running around between classes, working at both the Campus Store and Annie's Clark Brunch and trying to figure out what to do with her life after she graduates this May. When Ciara is not juggling her busy schedule, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family, binge-watching Netflix (specifically The Office) and reminiscing her semester abroad in Ireland. Her favorite color is green and her guilty pleasure TV shows are The Bachelor and Dance Moms. Ciara is thrilled to be a Campus Correspondent alongside one of her best friends, Kelly Rourke! Be sure to follow her daily shenanigans via Twitter and Instagram @ckils23 HCxo