Career

Black Friday Is Here And We Have The Scoop On The Deals You Need

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

It’s the day after Thanksgiving, and we all know what that means. Deals. Deals. And more deals.

It’s time to get shopping for all of those holiday gifts. Hannukah is just nine days away, and Christmas is 32.

There are so many discounts today that it can become overwhelming, but don’t worry. Her Campus Clark has your back.

1. Target (5 p.m. to 1 a.m. Thursday, 7 a.m. Friday)

Target is offering deals, such as $100 off of Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones and $50.95 off of Fitbit Versa Smartwatch. Deals on TVs go up to $300.

They also have a 4-Day Pre-Black Friday Sale.

2. Walmart (Opens at 6 p.m. Thursday)

You can save over $70 on toys. Some TVs are going for as little as $99. There’s a pre-shopping party starting at 4 p.m. This includes coffee and cookies!

3. Kohl’s (Opens at 5 p.m. Thursday)

The XBox S is going at $199.99. Amazon Echo is set at $69 andthe Echo Dot at only $24. You can get Kohl’s Cash for all of these deals as well!

4. Best Buy (5 p.m. to 1 a.m. Thursday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday)

Best Buy is offering many deals on computers, tablets, cellphones, TVs, and more. You can save close to $300 on TVs and Samsung Galaxy Note9, S9, or S9+.

5. Bed Bath & Beyond (6 a.m.)

Shark ION RV750 Robot Vacuum R75 with Wi-Fi is selling at $183.99 with coupon. On top of all of this, Bed Bath & Beyond is offering 20% off your entire purchase.

Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.