Behind the Mask: I. Munzert

1. What are you passionate about? Learning, taking classes about social justice issues, environmental issues.

2. The best compliment you’ve ever received? “When you walk in a room, you just brighten up the mood”

3. Introvert or extrovert? Definetly both

4. Best phase of your life? 2018

5. What motivates you to keep going? The fact that most people in my neighborhood don't get that chance as well as the friends around me

6. What stands between you and complete happiness? Nothing

7. -When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you have done? Most likely, I would still say I have done a lot

8. What can turn any day right side up for you? Smiles on peoples face, genuine smiles

9. If you could go back in time and change a simple thing, what would it be? My work ethic from a young age

10. What is your biggest insecurity? The inability to sympathize with people

11. What terrifies you the most? Letting people who helped me down

12. What did your life teach you yesterday? Stress does not get you anywhere, composure gets you further

13. What would you say is the craziest thing you ’ve ever done? Losing virginity a couple days into college (2 days to be exact).

14. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

If my mom wasn't on me all the time, I would have been more independent.

1. What is something you have always wanted someone to ask you?

Why are you always so happy?

1. Do you think your younger self would be proud/happy about where you are?

Yes!

1. Are you content with your life and who you are? Yes, I am

2. Tell me your life story in one minute.

I'm a Boston child, born and raised, I’ve left the country more than people in my neighborhood, went to 6 different schools, done a lot of different jobs. Gone from introvert to extrovert. Currently going to Clark University and have always been an intellectual child.