ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

9 Ways to Treat Yourself

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

It’s past the middle of the semester now. You’ve made it here so far! Now it’s time to treat yourself a little too. Here are some ways how with our survival kits.

1. Put on some makeup

Buxom Cosmetics Big Tease Plumping Mascara gives full volume and lasts long. This product will definitely make your eyes pop. It is smudge and flake resistant too, and will give you that full, fun, flirty look you want.

2. Wash your face

Garnier’s Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof does more than just remove makeup. This special item also lifts dirt and oil. No rinsing or harsh scrubbing is needed.

3. Shave

Skintimate 2-in-1 Shave Cream and Skin Conditioner lets your legs feel perfectly smooth after a shave. The cream is non-foaming and moisturizes, leaving you with perfectly soft legs.

4. Craft

Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles are a great size for all your DIY need. They can bond anything to wood, metal, plastic, glass, vinyl, and even ceramics. Let your imagination take you!

5. Cook

Frank’s RedHot is the “perfect blend of flavor and heat.”  You can have it on the side and dip anything in it or even mix it into a recipe to add that heat and taste you want.

6. Snack

Garden of Life’s Chocolate Sea Salt GoL Bars are organic and made with just 8-to-10 simple whole food ingredients. These protein bars are a great pick-me-up when you need a quick snack or even a perfect way to start the day with breakfast.

7. Add to your room

Bath and Body Works’ Wallflowers Fragrance Plugs don’t just look cute. They smell great too! The decorative statement is a solution to the “no candles” rule at many colleges. There’s even a nightlight feature.

8. Walk around safely

Sabre’s Personal Alarm with Key Ring and Personal Alarm with Clip and LED Light are a perfect solution to allow you to walk home safely and with a peace of mind. The sleek and compact look ca be easily clipped to clothing, a bag, waistband, backpack, etc. It’s user friendly and easy to use!

9. Get a glow even in the winter

L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Milk hydrate and nourish your skin with Vitamin E. The streak-free tan add a gradual glow to make your skin look as tan as in the summer.

Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.