This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

With one hour left before voting polls close, Her Campus Clark thought we’d give you some final motivation as to why you should go out and vote. Here’s what we think.

1. Not everyone can

2. People fought for your right to vote.

3. STICKERS!!!!

4. Because every vote DOES matter

5. YOU can make a change

6. To exercise your right

7. People say that you don’t vote because you don’t care… PROVE THEM WRONG

Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.
She is a Junior and majoring in International Development and Social Change. PC: Rose Wine Photography
Julia is a recent graduate of Clark University who loves reading, writing, and entertainment in any form. You can usually find her obsessing over a new show or movie. She shamelessly loves pop music and pop culture in general and her dog Izzie.
Olga is a senior at Clark University studying psychology and marketing. She's got a serious coffee addiction and a passion for writing.