This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

Name: Zach Smith

Year: Sophomore

Major: Real Estate

Hometown: Utica, Ohio

Relationship Status: Taken

What is your favorite about UC?

Zach Smith: I like how everything on campus is close and compacted; its not far to get to one class to another. I also like how UC has the Co-op program, which I am currently in. I have a co-op position with a company called DTZ in downtown Cincinnati.

What is your favorite meal?

ZS: Anything Chinese; from General Tsos to dumplings and anything in between! All you have to do is mention that there is Chinese food and I am there.

Tell us about yourself in three words?

ZS: Driven, passionate, and analytical

Who is your role model and why?

ZS: Jim Morrison, the lead singer for the rock band The Doors. He lived his life with such an open mind to world and he did whatever made him happy. 

If you could have one job what would you choose?

ZS: A rock star. Why… because i love rock music. Plus I would be able to live a lifestyle of freedom, creativeness… and partying.

What is your biggest fear?

ZS: Growing old. I know that sounds cliche, but i hate the idea of growing old, helpless and watching my body and mind deterioriate. I want to be able to stay young and independent as long as possible.

Think you have what it takes to be our next campus cutie? Instagram or tweet your best #selfie and a witty caption as to why you would make a great campus cutie! Be sure to include the hashtags #hercampuscincy and #campuscutieuc.

Catherine is pursuing a marketing degree at Lindner College of Business at the University of Cincinnati. She loves her family, and believes family comes first. Catherine is also a strong believer that everything happens for a reason, and to never take a moment for granted because she never knows what will happen next. Fun fact: Catherine is a FOODIE! She loves all things that have to do with food, just look at her articles and you will be able to tell. Live Life, Smile, & Eat Some Good Food!