This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

I Decided – Big Sean 

We couldn’t just choose one song, so we are going to reccomend the entire album! Dropping just yesterday, the album is already a hit in our eyes. It’s been on repeat!

Paradise – Daniel Caesar

This artist’s voice reminds us of a mix of Zayn and Frank Ocean….so obivously you should check him out. We love multiple songs of his, but this one has been a constant on our playlists!

YOU’RE THE ONE – KAYTRANADA

Looking for the perfect song to jam to while getting ready for a night on the town? Check out this song by KAYTRANADA.

Stargirl Interlude – The Weeknd ft. Lana Del Ray

Since the album came out, we have been loving the songs The Weeknd graced our ears with but this interlude we just cannot stop playing. If only it were an entire song…

I Don’t – Mariah Carey ft. YG

Reccomended by a friend of HCUC, the queen diva Mariah never disappoints us and this song is proof!

Maddie Huggins is a fourth year student at the University of Cincinnati. Originally from Columbus, she quickly learned to swap out the OSU scarlet and grey for UC red and black. Maddie has loved writing since she was a little girl and is always down for a good time. She prides herself in being the world's best hugger.