OTR- Your Next Place To Visit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

For those of you who have never had the pleassure of having Holtman’s Donuts you need to go down to OTR and change that right now! 

Holtman’s Donuts is a family owned business that has three locations: Loveland, Williamsburg and in Over The Rhine. Ever since the very begining, that dates back to 1960, the Holtman family believed in quality and old fashion donuts, everyday Holtman’s Donuts creates their donuts from scratch using the highest quality ingredients. They serve over a dozen of different donuts that ranges from old fashioned cake donuts to their maple bacon donuts. No matter what you choose to get here, you will NOT be dissappointed. 

Catherine is pursuing a marketing degree at Lindner College of Business at the University of Cincinnati. She loves her family, and believes family comes first. Catherine is also a strong believer that everything happens for a reason, and to never take a moment for granted because she never knows what will happen next. Fun fact: Catherine is a FOODIE! She loves all things that have to do with food, just look at her articles and you will be able to tell. Live Life, Smile, & Eat Some Good Food!