HC Cincinnati’s First Bake Sale!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

Since we are newbies on campus, we thought it would be a good idea to host a bake sale in order to get our name out and help raise funds for our upcoming launch party! Members of our chapter took the time to make their own treats to sell at the bake sale. We had all sorts of fall-themed goodies—pumpkin spice rice krispie treats and pumpkin spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Can you say yummy?! (*Insert joke about pumpkin spice + typical girl.)

Our very first fundraiser as a Her Campus chapter was a huge success! We could not have done it without all of our supporters—a.k.a. you guys! Her Campus Cincinnati wants to take this time to thank everyone for the support, and we would like to cordially invite you our launch party!

Passport to Pink: Her Campus Cincinnati Official Launch Party

Saturday, November 22

5 p.m. to 8 p.m.

65 West Clubhouse, 65 West McMillan St.

We will be having tons of yummy food, prizes, raffles and giveaways! Come by and get a free makeover from a stylist or wax from European Wax Center. We’ll have lots of freebies from local businesses, including Victoria’s Secret PINK. Be sure to attend for a chance to win some awesome prizes! Thanks to everyone who made this possible. We look forward to seeing everybody there!

Catherine is pursuing a marketing degree at Lindner College of Business at the University of Cincinnati. She loves her family, and believes family comes first. Catherine is also a strong believer that everything happens for a reason, and to never take a moment for granted because she never knows what will happen next. Fun fact: Catherine is a FOODIE! She loves all things that have to do with food, just look at her articles and you will be able to tell. Live Life, Smile, & Eat Some Good Food!