This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

Hey ladies! It’s the middle of February, we haven’t forgotten our new years resolutions yet and we hope you haven’t either. But just in case you need some extra help, or just want to try something new at the gym, here are the best classes the take at the UC rec center. We guarantee there’s one for you that will be super fun and leave you super sweaty!

Spinning©

This class will have you riding your bike up and down hills while incorporating jumps, endurance, and even some squats all without leaving the gym.

I suggest Brandi on Wednesdays from 7:30-8:15 in Room B

Yoga

Exercise your strength, cardio, and flexibility while imposing traditional postures is a perfect way to start the day with some positive energy.

My favorite class? Trisha on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 12-12:45pm in Room B

Core Crush and Boot Camp

Core Crush is a 10 minute low impact class focused on your abdominal and lower back muscles. Right after attend Boot Camp which is designed for maximum calorie burn in a short period of time.

Take both on Tuesdays with Brianna in Room B. Core Crush from 5:15-5:25 then Booth Camp from 5:30-6

Cardio Dance

Love music? Love to dance? Well this class will get your heart rate up as you’re jamming to your favorite songs!

I recommend Lisa on Sundays from 6:15-7 in Room A

Every class at rec will be worth your while, but these are just our recommendations. As always these classes are geared towards everyone, even beginners, so don’t be intimidated! Ladies we know you’re busy but taking 45 minutes for yourself at the gym a few times a week to sweat it out will leave you feeling healthier and happier! We hope to see you there!

View the weekly class list here to see what best fits your schedule: https://www.uc.edu/campusrec/classes.html.