This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

As a college girl who loves to shop, finding new clothes can be a daunting task. Receipts and price tags pile up and can become overwhelming. However, there are many great stores that are either inexpensive, offer student discounts, or both!

Asos, Topshop, Charlotte Russe and Pacsun are online and in-store shops that offer student discounts! Just be sure to show your ID in store, or confirm your student status via Unidays.

Amazon is another great place to shop with a student discount. Students receive a 6-month free trial of Amazon Prime which comes in handy, especially when it comes to needing something last minute.

Boohoo is an online boutique based out of England with extremely low prices! It gets better—there are always sales! You can be sure to find anything that matches your style on boohoo.com! Misguided is another online boutique with affordable prices, and they offer student discounts multiple times throughout the year!

There are many affordable and cute shops that will be sure to keep you stylin’ on a budget.

Pssst, another great student discount isn’t a shop, but a great deal! Spotify + Hulu has a student promotion for just $5 a month! Their new promo recently started, and you not only receive Spotify Premium, but you also receive Hulu as a bundle.