Want to Travel for Free?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

Founded in 1962 Contiki Vacations is the leading guided travel company for 18-35 year olds. It’s perfect for collegiette’s looking for an adventure abroad that is safe, a good value, nd the perfect way to meet new people from across the country. They offer trips in 46 countries throughout Asia, Australia, Egypt, Europe, North America, South America, New Zealand and Mexico. You can get a chance to go on your dream vacation by entering the “Have Contiki, Will Travel” sweepstakes. 

I have a friend who discovered Contiki tours three years ago and went to Europe for two weeks, he loved it so much he went back the next summer to do a different tour by himself. “I’ve done two trips and I’m already planning my third. They make traveling the world possible for the college student that doesn’t have deep pockets.” The people you meet and the tourguides are so friendly that people can travel with friends or go solo and have a great time meeting people and traveling through a variety of cities. Enter the sweepstakes today for your own opportunity to have a dream vacation. 

This is a partner post, opinions are 100% ours. 

Brittany is a senior Visual Communications major in the UNC-CH School of Journalism and an Entrepreneurship minor, originally from Frederick, MD. This summer she interned in the fashion department of O, The Oprah Magazine in NYC. She has interned at the Durham Herald-Sun Newspaper and as a multi-media producer for the UNC Foreign Language Department and School of Education. Brittany enjoys snowboarding, rock climbing, water sports and all things to do with the beach. In the future she hopes to work in the magazine industry, travel and continue practicing yoga.