samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Healthy Snacks to Eat While Studying

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

Going along with our finals week theme I have decided to write about my favorite thing in the entire world: snacks! Yes, studying for your exams is important, but having snacks on hand for fuel is just as important.

Here are few healthy snacks I personally eat that can help you get through finals week!

Pretzels

Pretzels are easy to eat and can be found in almost any vending machine. They’re light, salty, fulfilling and a healthy alternative to greasy potato chips.

Greek Yogurt

Greek Yogurt is a nice portable snack that can satisfy your sweet tooth any time of the day.

Any Type of Fresh Fruit

Fresh fruit is another healthy treat that can satisfy your craving for sweets and give you a nice energy boost.

Nuts

Whether they are peanuts, walnuts, or almonds, studies have shown that nuts are the best snack to eat when wanting to improve healthy brain function. And who doesn’t want help improving brain function during finals?

Granola bars

Granola bars are portable, easy to eat and a nice tasty blend of sweet and salty foods that can satisfy any craving!

These are just a few of the many healthy snacks you can eat during finals week. Try some of these snacks out while you study and let us know which is your favorite!

I am currently a student at UNC Chapel Hill studying English and Communications. In the future I hope to become a writer/producer for the Disney company. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh