This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

Leftovers are one of the best and worst parts of Thanksgiving. On the one hand, you get to relive your Thanksgiving feast, day after day. On the other hand, you have to relive your Thanksgiving feast, day after day.

Admittedly, Thanksgiving leftovers can get a little old when you’re just reheating the same food every day. Don’t resign yourself to the cycle of microwave, eat, rinse and repeat! Here are five creative recipes to spice up your leftovers and turn them into a whole new dish.

Leftover Mashed Potato Pizza

Okay, this might sound a little weird at first, but hear me out. With a mashed potato base and delicious toppings, this pizza is such a creative way to get rid of leftovers that you won’t even feel like you’re eating the same food anymore!

You can also alternate toppings to use up even more leftovers (try topping your pizza with leftover turkey, veggies and more).

Leftover Stuffing Waffles

This recipe is great because it’s creative, but it also uses up a lot of different leftovers.

Leftover stuffing gets a mouth-watering makeover in the waffle iron, before being topped with fluffy mashed potatoes, a drizzle of gravy and cranberry sauce.

Fried Mashed Potato Balls

Mashed potatoes are my favorite Thanksgiving dish, and when they’re combined with bacon and cheddar and then deep-fried? Well, you can see why I’m such a big fan of this recipe.

Alternatively, if you’d prefer to make these with stuffing, instead of mashed potatoes, try this fried stuffing bites recipe.

Turkey Spring Rolls with Cranberry Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauce

Add an Asian twist to your Thanksgiving leftovers by making leftover turkey into spring rolls with a cranberry sweet and sour sauce.

This recipe may require a little more effort, so enlist some help! Cooking these spring rolls can be a great post-Thanksgiving bonding activity for you and your family members; maybe it’ll soothe any tension caused by those heated political debates over Thanksgiving dinner.

Pumpkin and Ice Cream Sandwich

Martha Stewart really pulled through with this recipe. Use all that leftover pumpkin pie to make these ice cream sandwiches!

This dessert recipe is tasty and easy, as it only calls for three ingredients: pumpkin pie, vanilla ice cream and graham crackers.

Madison Prentice

Chapel Hill '23

Madison is a first-year from Cary, North Carolina. She's an Advertising & Public Relations major with a minor in Spanish for Business. You can find her on Instagram at @mcprentice or on Twitter at @mcprentice8.