This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

The AUC is home to some of the most creative young minds yet to be discovered and, artistically speaking, is where the diamonds in the rough lie. However, the creatives have lacked a platform to show how talented they truly are. Recently that drought has come to an end as the rise of an organization has come to fill that empty slot and is here to stay; otherwise known as AUCWhoGotNext. Being responsible for bringing both Hoodrich Pablo Juan and Tee Grizzley to the AUC, AUCWhoGotNext currently serves as a media outlet that allows students to show a very wide audience whatever it is that makes them unique.  Created by students of Mother Morehouse and The ILLustrious Clark Atlanta University, AUCWhoGotNext has already made its mark in such a short time and has big plans in store to keep the ball rolling. In about two weeks time, a weekly playlist will be released on November 19th that is exclusive to AUC artists as they will have an opportunity to show their peers what they’re about. Lucky for the artists, the playlist is not limited to any genre and still have a chance to submit their own work as well. 

And after the playlist is dropped, the organization will turn the AUC on it’s head as it will host a showcase of the best of the best on campus known as the AUC Tour. Featuring the hottest Hip Hop and R&B artists, the concert will take place over November 29th in RayPac on Morehouse’s campus as the artists will have a taste of the spotlight and be on full display in front of their peers. AUCWhoGotNext is one of the few new organizations that have made a name for themselves in a very short amount of time and they will not cease until the creatives have a platform to unite amongst themselves, expand on their craft with one another and vibe with their peers.  Only one questions remains. Do you #GotNext? Because they got now.

A sophomore english major attending Morehouse College from Bronx, New York