The Town is right around the corner: here are some tips for you to enjoy the festival at it fullest

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

São Paulo has a beautiful history in its construction and there is nothing better than mixing the essence of the city with music, especially because everything gets better with it.

From the same creators of Rock in Rio, The Town promises to give the public more than 235 hours of music spread on eight big spaces, with five stages and scenography inspired by icons from the architecture of São Paulo.

At big festivals, bringing the basics is the best option. Spending all day waiting for Bruno Mars or Foo Fighters requires some care. Below, we gathered all the things you’ll really need, like a “survival kit”. So, here are some tips for you to enjoy the festival in the best way:

“Easy come, easy go”

To facilitate your mobility, always choose public transportation. On festival days, the streets are usually crowded, not to mention the traffic in the city. To avoid getting stuck between a lot of cars and people trying to get out of the same place, use public transportation and don´t be afraid to lose your way back home.

A special plan was created to attend people for the five days of The Town festival with security and quickness. All Subway, CPTM, ViaQuatro and ViaMobilidade stations will be open for boarding until midnight and for the public to disembark for 24 hours.

Versace on the floor (not at the festival)

Using a beautiful creative look is everything, right? Well… maybe.

Before wearing heavy or very tight clothing, think if you’ll be comfortable to spend ten hours walking, running, facing sun or rain. Obviously, you can choose the clothes you want, but if you wanna be really comfortable to appreciate the atmosphere of the music, remove lighter and clear clothes from your wardrobe and wear them with no resistance. 

Light food only

Before going to the festival, have a very healthy breakfast and start the day by hydrating. 

It’s really common that festivals have food trucks and food courts, so you can take breaks to feed yourself and keep the energy you need. Be careful not to overdo it on very fatty foods and don’t forget to drink water!

“It will rain”… Or not…

Sometimes a fan never cares about the weather, the only important thing is to see their idol. But it doesn’t need to be that way! A jacket tied at the waist, a raincoat, sunblock and sunglasses are important things that you need to bring to your festival. Check the weather and put your health first.

Just the essential

Going to a show it’s supposed to be a good and fun experience. Struggling or getting stressed? No way!

Big bags and unnecessary things will give you all that you don’t need: a heart attack! So, check your tickets, documents and money to have the perfect and unforgettable moment. So, during the festival the only thing you think is “can I just stay here, spend the rest of my days here?” 

Follow these tips and have a good show :)

————————

The article above was edited by Ana Beatriz Aith.

Liked this type of content? Check out Her Campus Casper Libero for more!

Lívia H. Magalhães

Casper Libero '25

Lívia, 17 yo, journalism student at Cásper Líbero University. Addicted to music and passionate about soccer.