Style > Beauty

#6 Beauty Trends From TikTok That Actually Work

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

More and more beauty trends dominate people’s TikTok “for you” each day. In this sense, with so many tips, it is difficult to know what really works or not. Therefore, here’s some beauty trends that you have to check out!

Soap brows

It’s exactly what it is sound like: using a soap bar instead of eyebrow gel! That way, the eyebrow looks like a “spectacle” of sticks, giving the face a lifting aspect. Besides, it lasts for very long! You can keep your eyebrow in place for hours!

Another amazing thing about it: this beauty trend works on all kinds of face and eyebrows. That way, the more natural the wires, the better the result.

different ways to tie a bikini

With the summer arriving in the northern hemisphere, several fashionists of TikTok are testing unusual straps with a single bikini. With the right tie, your traditional bikini can get super fashion and different!

One way to change your bikini top is by making it strapless. To accomplish the look, you have to tie it in an inverted way and, then, tie a knot in the center. However, instead of crossing the neck, tie it on the bust.

Another way to make your bikini more stylish is by crossing the handles at the top of the bust before wrapping the neck, forming an X on the chest.

clean look

This beauty trend is dominating TikTok! It is getting huge due to its practicality and the use of few products for an incredible aesthetic.

With this trend, the most important thing is to keep your face hydrated to accomplish a glowy look. To get a minimalist aspect, prefer creamy products over powder ones. Also, try to apply more mascara at the end of your lashes, and not so much on its roots.

Niina Secrets, a Brazilian professional makeup artist and blogger, recommends to apply gloss only to the center of the lips to make them larger and fresher.

fitness look

For many years, gym clothes were devalued or left out. However, with TikTok, that changed. An aesthetic inspired by the 60’s is bringing super stylish fitness looks to the new generation!

So, don’t be afraid to wear bandanas: they are a huge success! Besides, long socks can make your gym outfit even more charming.

curly hair with no damage

Can you imagine making curls in your hair without using any heat? Yes, that is possible! This trend on TikTok is getting huge for teaching how to get curly hair without babyliss.

The technique consists of letting the hair wrapped in socks or towels and letting the waves form naturally. If you prefer a more practical way, you can make a low and loose bun in your hair and put it in a satin cap. Leave it there for a while and it is done!

overlapping

Let your imagination flow: you can make many looks with this trend! Overlapping is very used by fashionists like Camila Coelho and Gigi Hadid!

The most common way to overlap is by wearing white or colored linen shirts with sweaters, but the sky is the limit! You can set up a lot of options by using your creativity.

This tendency brings a ‘90s vibe and makes any outfit look cooler!

These beauty trends are very creative and give any production a special touch! Use it and enjoy, everyone!

———

The article above was edited by Lethicia Lioi.

Liked this type of content? Check Her Campus Cásper Líbero home page for more!

Ana Paula Alves

Casper Libero

19 years Journalism student at Cásper Líbero I enjoy culture, reading and music!