This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Friends is that kind of TV series that you never get sick of. If you’ve watched one time, you’ll probably watch again – and maybe you’ll never stop watching. But that’s not a problem! Our beloved series from the 90’s doesn’t have an expiration date. We can keep loving and watching Friends forever: even if it has a different meaning in each period of our lives, it will always be especial in our hearts. 

And that’s why I’m here: to guide you through the best episodes of this amazing series. I confess that this was a difficult selection, because there’s a lot of good episodes. However, here is one episode of each season to help you have the best binge-watch ever! You’ll cry, laugh and, as always, fall in love with each character – once again! 

To the ones that have never watched Friends I have two things to say to you. First: the following list contains a lot of spoilers! Second: what are you waiting for to watch it? Please, make yourself a better person by doing it! 

Guide of the Best Friends’ Episodes

SEASON 1: Episode 18 – “The One with All the Poker”: Right in the beginning of the series, this episode shows the girls versus the boys at a hilarious sequence of Poker Games. Monica (Courtney Cox), Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow) and Rachel (Jennifer Aniston) faces Chandler (Matthew Perry), Joey (Matt LeBlanc) and Ross (David Schwimmer) and prove their best. A typical Friends episode, perfect to laugh and start to fall in love with each character! 

Image Source: Pinterest

SEASON 2: Episode 6 – “The One with the Baby on the Bus”: This is where the best bromance of the series begins. The episode focus on Chandler and Joey taking care of Ross’s baby, little Ben, and ending up losing him in the bus. Get ready to laugh a lot! 

Image Source: Pinterest

SEASON 3: Episode 25 – “The One at the Beach”: In my opinion, this is one of the best episodes of the whole series. The connection between the characters is tremendous. It’s like they make us belong to their trip to the beach.

Image Source: Pinterest

SEASON 4: Episodes 23 and 24 – “The One with Ross’s Wedding”: I have to admit that I love episodes where the group travels. And in this episode, at London, the plot about Ross’s wedding makes the trip even better! It’s a classic episode for every binge-watch of Friends. 

Image Source: Pinterest

SEASON 5: Episode 8 – “The One with All the Thanksgivings”: I had to choose at least one episode with flashbacks. They make the series even better! The possibility to know more about each character’ past is thrilling. That’s where all connections were born! 

Image Source: Pinterest

SEASON 6: Episode 10 – “The One with the Routine” and  Episode 17 – “The One with Unagi”: Since the 6th season is one of the best of the show, I couldn’t pick just one episode. But I chose two episodes that have one thing in common: the capacity to make you laugh a lot! The Routine and Unagi are episodes that mark the series and you’ll never forget about them! 

Image Source: Pinterest

SEASON 7: Episode 10 – “The One with the Holiday Armadillo”: Holiday episodes have a special place in my heart. And this is one of my favourites – specially the scene where Ross, Chandler and Joey appear with their costumes!

Image Source: Pinterest

SEASON 8: Episode 2 – “The One with the Red Sweater”: Besides being funny, this episode marks a big revelation to the series. And the way that it happens it’s amazing! 

Image Source: Pinterest

SEASON 9: Episode 23 – “The One in Barbados”: This episode may be a polemic choice. But it continues being an episode that shows a funny and thrilling moment of the series – besides the funniest moments of competitive Monica. 

Image Source: Pinterest

SEASON 10: Episode 2 – “The One Where Ross is Fine”: To finish this list, I chose an hilarious episode where Ross it’s Fine – or kinda. His character is one of the funniest during all series! 

Image Source: Pinterest

Isabela Frasinelli

Casper Libero '20

Student of journalism. From São Paulo to the world. @isafrasinelli
Anna is a 21 year old from Sao Paulo, Brazil, who studies Journalism at Casper Libero University. She’s currently the Editor in Chief of Her Campus CL's Chapter and is pretty obsessed with fashion, beauty and (trashy) reality TV shows.