Wellness

4 Easy Detox Juices Recipes You Can Try At Home

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Everyday is a good day to try new things. Whether you like to clean your body of toxins or you’re just addicted to consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, a detox juice is always the right option! It cleans you from the inside out.

This kind of juices became popular in the last years. For some people, it’s difficult to get the recommended daily servings of fruits and vegetable, so this is an easy way to put lots of nutrients inside your body without the need of eating healthy things all day. The most popular way of making the detox juice includes adding a green ingredient: kale, spinach, celery or even cucumber. Let’s try some recipes?

#1 – Pineapple Detox Juice

• 1 cup of kale
  • 1 banana
  • ½ cup of mango
  • 1 cup of pineapple
  • 1 tbsp (tablespoon) of chia seeds
  • 1 tbsp (tablespoon) of flax seeds
  • 200 ml coconut water

#2 – Apple Detox Juice

• 2 green apples
  • 2 limes or lemons
  • 1 large cucumber
  • A pinch of cinnamon
  • 200 ml water

#3 – Beet Detox Juice

• 1 Beet
  • ½ cucumber
  • 1 lime or lemon
  • Few slices of ginger
  • 200 ml water

#4 – Spinach Detox Juice

• 2 cups of spinach
  • 1 pear
  • 1 stalk of celery
  • Juice from 1 lime or lemon
  • 200 ml water

You just have to put it all together in your mixer and blend it. As you start your daily cleaning service, you’ll feel the changes in a few days. And always remember: eat clean, stay lean.

Gabriella Caruso

Casper Libero '18

Advertising professional working in digital marketing. Concerts, motorsport, fashion and dogs a few of my favorite things.
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.