10 Times that Millie Bobby Brown and Jake Bongiovi proved that they’re the cutest couple ever!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Millie Bobby Brown is known for her character Eleven in Stranger Things. Jake Bongiovi one of the sons of the rockstar, Bon Jovi. Could you imagine that these two people would be together?

If you said no, we’re sorry to disappoint. That’s because, in 2021, after being best friends for a while, they announced their relationship to the world. And since then, Millie and Jake have been showing us that the two of them are the cutest couple ever!

Don’t believe us? If you want to see for yourself, Her Campus Cásper Libero chose some of their Instagram posts to prove our point to you.

1. First TIME AT A PUBLIC EVENt

March 14 of 2022 was the day that the British Academy Film Awards (BAFTAs) happened. Actors and actresses gathered to see the nominees and the winners of all the categories.

Millie Bobby Brown was invited to appear with a partner, so she decided to go with Jake Bongiovi on the red carpet, showing their relationship in front of the cameras for the first time. There they laughed together and walked holding hands while taking pictures, showing how happy they were to show the world their love for each other.

2. A DAY OF FUN

On August 10th, Millie shared a picture of them on her Instagram having some ice cream. When you slide this photo, you can see a video of her and Jake playing in the dance machine to “Clarity” by Zedd feat. Foxes.

And it gets better! They also laugh and play with each other to see which one will win, showing us what it is to have a good time with the person you love.

3. MILLIE’S BIRTHDAY

A day after Millie’s special day, her boyfriend Jake made a post to show how much he loves her. And, apparently, he loves the actress “more than words can describe” according to the caption.

Also, the twenty-year-old guy shared ten pictures of them just being together in different moments, like sleeping, traveling, and even going to events. Just being the cutest couple ever!

4. FIRST CHRISTMAS AS A COUPLE

Millie and Bongiovi spent their first Christmas together as a couple on December 25 of 2021. The 19-year-old girl posted a warming photo of them on Instagram, which made our hearts melt.

While she has her arms around her boyfriend’s neck in front of a beautiful Christmas tree, she used the caption to wish “Happy Holidays” to her fans. Speaking of the tree, the couple also shared a video of them decorating the pine.

5. A DAY OF LEARNING THE IMPORTANCE OF BEES

On July 13 of 2022, the actress and her boyfriend went to an apiary and dressed as beekeepers to learn a little more about one of the most important insects in the world: the bees. In this picture, Jake is holding a hive while Millie is getting close to them to get a better look at it.

In the caption she wrote: “I love adventures with you. What a beautiful experience, understanding the importance of bees!”. The actress showed that they are learning together and having a great time next to each other.

6. SWIFTIES

In a six months recap on Mille’s Instagram, she posted, on November 3rd of 2022, a video of her and her boyfriend having fun in the car while singing and dancing to “All Too Well” By Taylor Swift.

And, besides showing us what having a good time with your lover on a road trip is, the actress also made us very jealous simply because we don’t have a swiftie boyfriend.

7. ENOLA HOLMES 2 PREMIERE

A day after the movie Enola Holmes 2 was released, Millie, the actress that plays Enola in the movie, posted a picture of her and Bongiovi at the premiere. We could see that they were holding hands and having a good time while walking down the red carpet.

In addition to that, the actress wrote the cutest caption below the photo, showing that, to her, Jake was the incredible moment: “The man!”. We love a supportive couple!

8. UNDER THE SEA

On December 29 of 2022 Millie shared a post of a day out where the couple wore some equipment to breathe under the water. They saw all the nature there was around them.

In one of the three pictures, she shows a ray that was swimming peacefully in front of her and her boyfriend. It seems that the sea folks also think that they are a cute couple…

9. STRANGER THINGS 4 RED CARPET PREMIERE

On Jake’s Instagram, a picture of Millie and him was shared at the premiere of Stranger Things 4, the TV show where she plays one of the main characters. In this post, he shares two photos, and the first shows them side by side with Jake’s Arms around Bobbie Brown´s waist.

In the next one, Bongiovi shows how gorgeous Millie was at the event. In the caption, he still shows his love to his girlfriend writing: “Congratulations babe u deserve the world love you 🥳”

👯‍♀️ Related: MILLIE BOBBY BROWN ATTENDING PURDUE UNIVERSITY IS A TOTAL ‘STRANGER THINGS’ REFERENCE

10. JAKE’S BIRTHDAY

May 7th is Jake´s birthday, so Millie shared two pictures of them. In photo number one, they are jumping together at the beach, while taking a goofy photo.

And in the second one, the actress is kissing his cheek, but at the end of the post, there is a video of Bongiovi showing his red Lightsaber to her. In the caption, Millie shows how much she loves him by writing: “Happy birthday baby, can’t wait to fly to the moon and back with you! (Schroobie noobie)”.

Well, after these ten moments, we can’t deny that Millie Bobby Brown and Jake Bongiovi have been the cutest couple of Gen-Z, showing everyone how much they love being around each other and not caring about negative comments on the internet. They are definitely a relationship goal!

————————
The article above was edited by Júlia Pupo Mucha Fagá. Liked this type of content? Check out Her Campus Casper Libero for more!

Julia Tortoriello

Casper Libero '27

English Features Editor