1. You basically have a count down on your planner, so you can make sure it will end – eventually.
2. Every day – mostly on weekends – you feel bad about not studying, but it is equally hard to sit and open a book.
3. You make more lists about the books you wish to read or the TV Shows you will binge watch to once school is over, then your actual reading and studying list.
4. All classes appear boring and pointless, but you show up any to get the rollcall.
5. Your patience, which was already small, literally is below zero now
6. You find yourself considering alternative careers if you fail college
7. Your basic instincts take control – aka eat and sleep
8. Group Projects make you feel anxious, annoyed, exhausted and angry at the same time
No Wildcats here, sorry.