5 Things We Say We Will Do Every Quarter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

Every three months, a new quarter approaches us and every three months we always tell ourselves that this will be the quarter that we will actually get stuff done. We make a mental to-do list and slowly realize that by the end of the 10 weeks, we only completed about 2 of the 5 tasks. Here are 5 things we say we will do every quarter, but just never get around to doing.

1. Go to the gym/become more fit

2. Eat healthier

3. Be more organized

4. Complete a full show on Netflix

5. Spend less money/save money

The quarter is always jam-packed with things to do like homework, studying for exams, extracurricular activities, work and trying to get enough sleep and social time. Although we make a good attempt at trying to be more productive, we have to take into consideration the amount of things we already have on our plate and to make sure that we don’t overwhelm ourselves. Try to prioritize and leave some “me time” as well. You will find your schedule much more productive. 

Taylor Preza

Cal State LA

Taylor Preza is currently a 20-year-old Junior at California State University, Los Angeles with a TVF major with an option in Broadcast Journalism. Born and raised in the beautiful islands of Hawai`i, Taylor decided to come to Los Angeles to broaden her horizons and experience within the TVF field. At CSULA she is an active member for Golden Eagle Radio and the Production Manager for the University Times. She enjoys getting involved on campus whether it's covering campus events, writing news stories, recording in the studio or just meeting new people! Catch Taylor on instagram! @ taypreza
Yzzy Gonzalez

Cal State LA

Yzzy (real name Ysabel, for the record) is obsessed with a myriad of things, including Inception, traveling, Downtown LA, and laser tagging. Majoring in Television, Film and Media and a lover of creative writing, Yzzy is torn between visual storytelling and using a whole bunch of words. Twitter: @yzzygonzalez