5 Study Bloggers to Give You Midterm Motivation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Fall quarter means getting back into the swing of school: reading dense textbooks every night, trying to pay attention to every small detail in lecture, and studying ‘til the early hours for your first midterm. It’s easy to get distracted when you’re working hard, so why not make your procrastination a bit more productive? Take a look at these studyblrs (translation: Tumblr blogs all about school/studying/having your life together) to hopefully find some midterm motivation within yourself.sss

Lychee Study

Beautiful bullet journal spreads, aesthetically pleasing and insanely organized notes, and helpful master posts are scattered throughout this lovely blog.

Study Plants 

From helpful brain food snack ideas, inspirational quotes and writing tips, this blog is here to keep you on top of it all.

Related: Start The Quarter on the Right Foot

Study Petals 

Scrolling through this blog you’ll find study space decorating ideas and artistic journaling inspiration.

My Little Studyblr 

A nice little corner of the internet that’s full of notes so pretty you’re bound to get straight back on your grind.

Eintsein

This blog is here to help you get your life together with infographics on everything you can image, from making PowerPoint slides, effective note taking and everything in between.

Related: 7 Things Every Cal Poly Freshman Should Know

Now that you’re full of inspiration, go and ace all of your midterms!